Business process outsourcing (BPO)
In business process outsourcing, organizations usually outsource parts of their process. Processes like customer support, payroll processing are outsourced to save on costs.
BPOs can be divided into 2 sections.
- Back office outsourcing is outsourcing the organization’s internal roles
- Front office outsourcing is outsourcing the organization’s call center and customer support services. Call centers, help desks, finance and accounting services for the organization’s internal operations are all examples of offshore outsourcing.
Infrastructure and technology outsourcing
In Infrastructure and technology outsourcing, include services that support an organization, such as, networking, technology services, and support, etc. are outsourced to expert organizations for development, maintenance, upgrade, support, etc.
In software outsourcing, assignments on software development, up-gradation etc. are outsourced. This includes the development of customized as well as standard software packages. Organizations can also hire developers rather than getting the entire software development outsourced.
Hire Software Developers
Hire dedicated software developers who understand your core needs, become a part of your company, and customize software applications as per your business demands.
When you hire software engineers from Excentsolutions, you get experts who have delivered projects for diverse industries. Our dedicated software programmers have 5+ years of experience using advanced technologies.
- Strict NDA Signed for complete privacy
- Save Upto 60% Cost on software development
- Flexible Engagements (fixed cost, full time or hourly)
Requirement Analysis and decision-making
Develop outsourcing strategy
Feedback and communication
Testing and Implementation
Maintenance and Support